Time: 7pm - 9pm
Venue: The Gathering Place
Location: 5810 Biscayne Boulevard, Midtown
Contact: (786) 953-6417, http://www.theplacewegather.com/
Event Website: http://www.theplacewegather.com/
A doula is trained birth professional who provides continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to the mother before, during and after childbirth. Working with a doula is an important personal decision. Many families have questions:
- Why do I need a doula?
- How do I find the right doula for me?
- What are some of the benefits of a doula’s assistance?
- Will a doula take over the role of my partner or family members?
Come meet our staff doulas and have those questions answered before making your decision about hiring a doula.
Email event to a friend
Thank you for your Munchkin Fun upgrade. Your image and/or video has been sent to our editors for review and will be published shortly. We’ll send you an email as soon as your upgraded event is published (most requests are reviewed within hours). In the meantime, lot of Munchkin Fun fun to be had!
- Add an event to the calendar
- Browse the calendar for family-friendly fun
- Help spread the word about Munchkin Fun
- Email us feedback & suggestions
The Munchkin Fun team