Miami mommy & me classes
Mommy & me classes are a great way to explore with your munchkins, help little ones grow & meet new friends. Here are 10 local classes to check out...
- Rockin’ Railroad at Kidville. (0-3 years). Explore a different musical instrument & genre each week in this “conductor”-led class.
- Miami Children’s Music. The ultimate munchkin/parent class led by one of Miami’s favorite teachers.
- Art 2 Start at Miami Children’s Museum. (15-24 months). Get messy & crafty at this exploration of shapes, color and texture.
- Monkey See at Silly Monkeys (8 months-walker). Treat budding toddlers to an hour of music, movement, puppets and open play.
- Parent & Me Tot @ Ocaquatics. (13 months-36 months). Dive into the pool with your toddler while he learns to swim. The 30-minute classes are limited to 6 parent/child couples.
- YogaMusic/Family Yoga (all ages). Bring the whole family to this hour-long class blending music, breathing, games and stories.
- Busy Bees at Tumblebees. (12-24 months). Gymnastics for budding munchkins & moms, designed to strengthen hand-eye coordination, special awareness & motor skills.
- Baby Boot Camp Coconut Grove/Baby Boot Camp Miami Beach/Stroller Strides (0-12 months). Get your pre-baby body back while mingling with new moms at these stroller fitness classes.
- Painting Fiesta Brunch at A Painting Fiesta. (5-12 years) Paint, eat & hang with older munchkins at this interactive Sunday morning class.
- Music at Mis Amigos Languages. (9 months- 5 years) Sing, dance and move in Spanish at this class designed to foster bilingual tongues.
Looking for more? Sign up for our newsletter for updated classes, events & family fun in your neighborhood!