Grandparents Day in Miami
We love grandparents! Check out these great ways to celebrate your favorite gima, gramps, bubbie, zadie, grammy, papa or nana…
- Enroll in Grandparent & Me at Temple Beth Am. Each Wednesday from 9:45-11am, your munchkin and his grandma will sing, dance and create lasting memories.
- Treat the whole family to a Miami Spice lunch out.
- Ride the rails with all the generations as grandparents enjoy free admission to Gold Coast Railroad Museum.
- Help grandparents-to-be brush up on the basics with Preparing for Baby’s Arrival at South Miami Hospital. The two-hour class covers all the essentials – layette planning to car seat selection.
- Snap & share some of your munchkin's favorite artwork with his biggest fans.
- Sing and dance at Music Together with Ashlee. Grandparents are regulars at this interactive class. Come prepared to participate – sitting on the sidelines is not an option.
- Squeeze in some early morning play time.
- Road trip to the drive-in with the whole family.
- Prep for the big day with crafts, stories and games at Miami Beach Library.
- Grandparents and munchkins 2-4 years tackle technology together in the Miami Beach JCC’s 45-minute Grammy & Me technology class.
- Shower expectant grandparents with love at a grandmother’s shower at Hollywood Memorial Hospital. The interactive session is design to encourage grandparent involvement.