Shop Kids Halloween Costumes
A great munchkin costume is comfortable, seasonally appropriate (temps will likely be in the 70s and 80s and there's always a chance of rain) and loved by your little one. Here are some great local resources to hunt for the good stuff…
- Amazon.com. A time-pressed parent's best friend. Shop from bed, price compare and get delivery 1-4 days later.
- Babies R Us. A decent selection of affordable infant costumes. Look for peas in pods, animals, etc. Various locations, click here for details.
- Baby Posh Garage. A generous selection of new & gently used costumes await at this Aventura consignment store. 18060 W Dixie Hwy, Aventura; 305-932-9655
- Diapers.com. Shop a broad selection of munchkin favorites from your laptop.
- The Disney Store. Princesses, Toy Story fans and all other Disney lovers will swoon over the elaborate character costumes at this mall outlet. Various locations, click here for details.
- La Casa de los Trucos. The king of costumes on Calle Ocho. A mega store of elaborate costumes – a great find if you’re looking for something extra special. 1343 SW 8 St, Miami; 305-858-5029
- Michael’s. Crafty moms can find bits & parts of costumes waiting to be created at these craft stores. Imagination required. Various locations, click here for details.
- Party City. It’s a pre-packaged costume bonanza at Party City. Think adult and kid costumes in a bag, plus tons of wigs, masks, wings, makeup & other accessories. We dare you to leave without a few décor items as well. Various locations, click here for details
- Peek-A-Boo Boutique. New shipments of "pre-loved" Halloween costumes arrive daily at this Gables consignment store. 1911 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-603-8995
- Pottery Barn Kids. Ghosts, goblins, animals and fairy princesses are waiting to be created at this high end kids outlet. Prices and quality skew high. 350 San Lorenzo, Coral Gables; 305-446-6511
- Ricky’s. Accessories galore and a smaller selection of pre-packaged costumes at this makeup & novelty store. Kids selection can be a bit light, adult selection tends to be bigger. Various locations, click here for details.
- Target. A parent favorite for affordable, comfortable costumes and accessories. Various locations, click here for details.
- Tutti Bambini. Infants, toddlers & their parents will delight in the over-the-top, super-cute costumes from this new South Miami shop. Costumes are high end with quality & prices to match. 7211 SW 58 Ave, South Miami; 305-669-1400
- Tutu & Spice. Tutus and tiaras await at this Downtown Miami shop carrying all your princesses dream items throughout the year. Look for special items like Minnie Mouse tutus. 212 NE 1 St, Miami; 561-866-7717
Looking for a laugh or two? Check out 10 infant costumes that made us smile