Join our Mom Squad!
We’re looking for outgoing, influential moms with big address books, big mouths & lots of enthusiasm. Join the Munchkin Fun Mom Squad & help bring the fun to South Florida…
We ask that you:
- Encourage everyone you know to sign up for our newsletter at munchkinfun.com/newsletter
- Promote Munchkin Fun once a week (or more!) via your Facebook page, Twitter account, Pinterest page & blog (if applicable)
- Email your PTA list suggesting they sign up for our newsletter at munchkinfun.com/newsletter
- Act as a liaison between your school & MF – let us know about major events, ways we can help contribute, ways we can encourage fellow parents to sign up for our newsletter
- Be the MF eyes & ears of your community – let us know about any major news, events, etc
As a thank you, we’ll provide you with:
- Exclusive ticket & product giveaways
- Products to test & enjoy
- Insider info on upcoming events
- Your bio & pic on the Munchkin Fun Mom Squad page (optional)
- Exclusive munchkin-friendly events to meet your fellow mom squaders
What is the Munchkin Fun Mom Squad?
The MF Mom Squad is a team of enthusiastic South Florida parents helping bringing the fun to our community. They help spread the word about Munchkin Fun in exchange for exclusive giveaways, insider info & promotion on MunchkinFun.com.
How do I join?
Email us & tell us you want in!
How frequently do I have to participate?
We ask that you post about Munchkin Fun at least once a week on your social media accounts and are always on the lookout for new readers.
What if I don’t have time?
We completely understand time limitations (we’re moms!). If you’re feeling tight on time, just drop us a note & we’ll work something out.
How do I get off the squad?
Not your thing after all? No worries! Just drop us a quick note.