Miami Pumpkin Patches
Half the fun of Halloween is the prep. Let your munchkin pick his favorite pumpkin and snap at least one obligatory photo at your favorite pumpkin patch. Opening dates & hours vary by location – be sure to call before you go. Looking for more fun? Check out our top costume destinations and 10 infant costumes that made us smile...
- Boys & Girls Club of Miami-Dade. Over 2,500 pumpkins in all sizes will be available seven days at aweek at this annual patch. Carving kits, pie-making and photo opps with a wooden pumpkin, hay & scarecrows will all be on site. Open daily 9am-9pm. 2805 SW 32 Ave, Miami.
- Flamingo Road Nursery. Venture to Broward for weekend hayrides, pumpkin picking and a patining activity area. 1655 S Flamingo Rd, Davie; 954-476-7878
- Key Biscayne Community Church. Pumpkins, white pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks and Halloween supplies standing by to make your house Halloween friendly. 355 Glenridge Rd, Key Biscayne; 305-361-2411
- The Little Farm. Arguably the best “fall” experience in South Florida. Head (way) south to the Farm for pumpkin picking, a petting farm, pony rides, cider, snacks, scarecrows & holiday décor. It’s a photo shoot waiting to happen. Beware – weekend crowds tend to be sizeable. 13401 SW 224 St, Miami; 305-258-3186
- Miami Lakes United Methodist Church. Pumpkins and assorted holiday activities run from Oct 7-31. 14800 NW 67 Ave, Miami Lakes; 305-821-7274
- Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School. Pumpkins a plenty waiting to be brought home. 602 NE 96 St, Miami Shores; 305-754-9541
- St John’s on the Lake. Pumpkins ripe for the picking in the heart of Miami Beach. 4760 Pine Tree Dr, Miami Beach; 305-531-7166