Tis the season for fun, frolicking and two long weeks of no school. Entertain and educate your munchkins while scoring a bit of free time for yourself with our 2012 Winter Camp Roundup....
C by Me woos the munchkins with two weekls of artsy fun - think clothing design, canvas painting, acting and children's yoga. Kids will go home every day with their own customized accessory or apparel. Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-4, 9am-4pm. Sign up at 954-926-3636.
Miami Children’s Museum presents two weeks of themed holiday fun. Treat munchkins in preK 4- 5th grade to Winter Wonderland Dec 24-28 or Rockin’ New Year from Dec 31-Jan 4. Activities include crafts, cookie decorating, winter sports and games. 9am-3pm. No camp Dec 25 or Jan 1. 305-373-5437 x112.
- Art Thyme. 26-28 and Jan 2-4.
- Arch Creek Park. Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-4.
- Baby Power Forever Kids. Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-4.
- Coral Gables Museum. Dec 26-28
- Deering Estate. Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-4.
- Cooking With Kids Miami. Dec 24 – Jan 4 (no camp Jan 1)
- Gold Coast Raildroad Museum. Dec 24-Jan 4 (no camp Dec 25 or Jan 1)
- Hero Martial Arts. Dec 24-Jan 4 (no camp Dec 25 or Jan 1)
- Miami-Dade Parks. Dec 24-Jan 4.
- Miami Seaquarium. Dec 24 - Jan 4.
- Miami Science Museum. Dec 24 – Jan 4 (no camp Jan 1)
- My Gym Aventura. Dec 31-Jan 4 (no camp Jan 1).
- Le Petit Studio. Dec 24 - Jan 4.
- Play-In. Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-4
- Rising Stars Studio. Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-4.
- Temple Beth Sholom Dec 24 - Jan 4.
- Young at Art Museum. Dec 24-Jan4.
- Zoo Miami. Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-4.
Have a camp to add? Email us & we’ll add it to the list. Happy holidays!