Munchkin Fun is looking for an experienced, smart & passionate “action person” to join our team as an Account Executive based in South Florida.
The job is ideal for a go-getter with a strong background in online and/or magazine sales. We need an enthusiastic, strong and self-driven creative thinker.
The Account Executive is a key member of our sales team and reports directly to the CEO. This is a full-time position with location flexibility.
- Meet monthly revenue goals
- Prospect & cold call
- Manage day-to-day client relationships & communication
- Create relationships and build Munchkin Fun brand awareness with local and national media agencies
- Create, sell & schedule custom solutions for clients
- Update senior management on progress via weekly estimates and reports
Desired skills & qualifications
- At least 3 years of sales
- Proven client management and partnership experience
- Proven project management and analytical experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- The right candidate loves to build relationships with new & existing clients and sell
- The right candidate is energetic, intelligent, organized, detail oriented, creative and works independently
Munchkin Fun is South Florida’s only tri-county digital publication focusing on families. We are a digital calendar, newsletter and booking engine committed to helping parents find and book activities to do with their families. Our regional websites aggregate hundreds of local classes, camps, classes and activities, while our curated newsletters highlight the top 10-20 activities for the upcoming week. We launched in Miami in 2012, debuted in Broward in January 2015 and expanded to Palm Beach County May 2015.
Send resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’re a good fit to email@example.com.