Dive into your next family road trip! Aquatica Orlando, a water park operated by SeaWorld Orlando, has just become the world’s first water park to be a Certified Autism Center.
Sounds fancy! What does it actually mean? Aquatica Orlando has:
- Has completed staff training in autism sensitivity & awareness (and will continue to do so)
- Published a Sensory Guide that outlines sensory level summaries (touch, taste, sound, smell & sight) for every attraction & ride
- Created Quiet Rooms with adjustable lighting & comfortable seating
- Created a Low Sensory Area
- Create a Ride Accessibility Program that allows registered guests to enter through Quick Queue entrances at several rides (enroll at Guest Relations)
- Provided allergy-friendly meals at dining outlets