In Your Corner with Comprehensive Cancer Services (ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY)
Thanks to progress in screening, diagnosis and treatment, breast cancer — the most common cancer in women and the second most deadly — is also one of the most treatable. Miami Cancer Institute’s committed and compassionate team is determined to fight it using the latest proven treatments and intensive follow-up care with all the support services you might need.
Our breast cancer program offers:
- Multidisciplinary clinical care from a team of breast imaging specialists, medical and radiation oncologists, surgeons specializing in breast cancer and breast reconstruction, allied health professionals, patient navigators, genetic counselors, social workers and other breast cancer experts at the top of their fields.
- A personalized treatment and follow-up plan tailored to the type and stage of your breast cancer, as well as your personal preferences, age and general health.
- Advanced breast imaging techniques, including digital and three-dimensional (3D) mammography, breast MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), ultrasound and other technologies. Miami Cancer Institute has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.* *
- Breast reconstruction options that can often be done immediately after breast cancer surgery if desired.
- A patient navigation program to help streamline and manage your care, so you can focus on healing and living.
- An intensive survivorship program to monitor and treat any recurrence, manage side effects and ensure that you and your family have access to all the resources you need.
- Boutique services with personal attention to help you look and feel your best during treatment and beyond.
- A compassionate approach to care delivered in an environment that promotes healing and wellness.
Cancer can affect anyone, there are some risk factors that can increase a person’s chance of being affected. Schedule a screening by calling 786.596.2000 or click here.