August is creeping in & we’ve got vacation on the brain. Celebrate the end of summer, soften the blow of school or start a new family tradition. Plan a trip to remember with our August 2017 Guide to Tampa Bay, presented by Embassy Suites USF/ Near Busch Gardens.
Relax in the heart of Tampa, Florida in a two-room suite at the Embassy Suites Tampa – USF/Near Busch Gardens hotel. Start your day with a free, cooked-to-order breakfast before hopping on the hotel shuttle for a thrill-seeking time at Busch Gardens or Adventure Island. Drinks and snacks are served at the complimentary Evening Reception. Book the Stay Cay package & enjoy a movie night featuring an in-room movie, pizza, bread sticks, sodas & popcorn. Book today using promo code “PK2” for the StayCay Package or call 813-903-6610.
Top 10 August Events in Tampa Bay
- Explore Summer Nights at Busch Gardens.
- Plan an island adventure at Island Nights at Adventure Island.
- Go tree hopping & zip lining at Treehoppers.
- Get sporty at training camp with the Tampa Bay Bucs.
- Rock out at the Summer Music Series at Bok Tower Gardens.
- Get fit as a family at a Zumba Glow Party at Clearwater Aquarium.
- Treat your favorite Lego lover to The Art of the Brick in Downtown Tampa.
- Indulge your truck lover at Monster Jam at Amalie Arena.
- Get a jump start on holiday fun at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Ease into the ultimate beach day.