Giveaways are a great way to attract new clients, engage your audience & pitch something new. Get more from your next giveaway with our five quick tips…
- Pick the right prize. Get creative by offering exclusive access to your business (a private class, a personal shopping spree) or combining a few products into a themed prize (summer fun package, Mother’s Day goodies). Don’t forget – the bigger the prize value, the better. Make sure to state the value of your prize.
- Make it easy to enter. Ask entrants to do one thing – fill out one form, share one thing on social media or use one hashtag. The more steps to enter, the fewer entrants you’ll have.
- Time it right. Ideal contest length is around 7 days – long enough to give people time to enter, short enough to create a sense of urgency.
- Spread the word. Email your list, share on social media & repeat. Promote each contest at least three times (once the first day, once at the halfway point and once the last day).
- Follow up with everyone. Announce the winner to the whole group, then email everyone who entered a special discount code.