Munchkin Fun is looking for someone smart, creative and experienced to manage its consumer-facing marketing and expansion.
The job is ideal for someone with a strong background in consumer marketing and corporate partnerships. We need an enthusiastic, strong and self-driven creative thinker.
The marketing manager is a key member of our team and reports directly to the CEO. This is a part-time position with location flexibility.
- Driving parent subscriptions through events, partnerships, digital campaigns, etc
- Managing our brand/corporate partnerships
- Managing our ambassador program
- Managing our analytics (acquisition, growth rate, CPA, social engagement, site engagement, etc)
- Managing/scheduling our social media channels
- Collaborating on company strategy
Desired skills & qualifications
- At least 3 years of marketing
- Proven partnership & analytics experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The right candidate works flexibly on his/her own schedule, is accountable, creative and self-driven
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Mailchimp, WordPress, Unbounce and Canva or Photoshop preferred
Munchkin Fun is South Florida’s only tri-county digital publication focusing on families. We are a digital calendar, newsletter and booking engine committed to helping parents find and book activities to do with their families. Our regional websites aggregate hundreds of local classes, camps, classes and activities, while our curated newsletters highlight the top 10-20 activities for the upcoming week. We launched in Miami in 2012, debuted in Broward in January 2015 and expanded to Palm Beach County May 2015.
Send resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’re a good fit to [email protected].