Tricks, treats & pumpkin picking are here! Don’t miss a minute of the action with our 2017 Halloween Guide, presented by Miami Seaquarium.
Monster Splash at Miami Seaquarium. Bring your ghoul or goblin to Monster Splash – A Halloween Celebration at Miami Seaquarium on October 28 – 29! Enjoy a picture perfect Pumpkin Patch, Rides, Inflatables, Flipper’s Dance Party, Trick-or-Treating and much more! Click here to buy tickets today for as low as $17.99 (excluding tax).
Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival. The 6th Annual Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival is back at Regatta Park on October 21 & 22 with 5,000 pumpkins and a pumpkin food court! It’s a fall wonderland for the whole family! Admission includes unlimited Carnival Rides, a cornstalk maze, beautiful photo ops and live entertainment! Click here for details.
Halloween Week @ Miami Children’s Museum. Take a toured walk through our haunted house, and partake in some spooky science experiments. Experiment with paint in our Art Studio, and join our Creepy Light Play. On the weekend, join us for trick-or-treating sessions throughout the day! Team MiChiMu will be in costumes. You should come in yours, too! Click here for details.
Free Family Fest: Spooky Symphony @ Adrienne Arsht Center. Free Family Fest’s Spooky Symphony! This Halloween concert for the whole family will feature music from The Phantom of the Opera, Pirates of the Caribbean plus eerie music by Verdi & Mussorgsky! First-access passes will become available at Oct. 18 at noon at arshtcenter.org. Join us!.
Kiddoween @ Downtown Doral. Join Downtown Doral for Kiddo-ween. The free, family-friendly Halloween-inspired event will take place on Saturday, October 21 from 11am to 3pm at The Shops at Downtown Doral, off of 87 Ave and 53 St! There will be a DJ, bounce houses, face painting, characters and more! Click here for details.
Monster Mash Bash at City of North Miami. Monster Mash Bash is a safe and fun free event for the entire family to enjoy. Activities include rides, haunted ghost tours, costume contests, edible arts & crafts and more! Refreshments are available for purchase. The fun runs Oct 31 from 6-10pm and is all free. Click here for details.
Halloween Boo Bash @ Mall of Americas. Mall of the Americas’ annual Halloween Celebration returns Tuesday, October 31 from 5pm- 7pm. Children ages 10 and under are invited to enjoy fun games with the friendly, bilingual Gigi the Witch. Trick or Treating afterwards at participating stores while supplies last. Click here for info.
Howl-o-Ween @ Pinerest Gardens. Howl with your four-legged friends, ghouls and ghosts at Pinecrest Gardens’ Paws-4-You rescue’s Howl-O-Ween event. Enjoy Halloween entertainment with costume contest & parade, $10 entry, along with other dog friendly events this season. Sunday, October 29 from 12-5pm. $5 admission, free kids under 2. Click here for more info.
Pumpkin Patch Party @ Kendall Regional Medical Center. Join us for our free annual Pumpkin Patch Party including food and treats, safety tips for trick-or-treating, children’s entertainment, children’s slide, bounce houses, face painting, pony rides, games, and a teddy bear clinic. Costumes are welcome! October 28 from 11am-2pm Kendall Regional Medical Center, 11750 SW 40 St, Miami. Click here to register or call 305-222-2200.
Pumpkin Patch @ Burr’s Berry Farm. Don’t miss the Family Fun at the Burr’s Berry Farm Harvest Festival! Treat the kids to a corn maze, pumpkin patch, hay rides, tire mountain, face painting and more! Enjoy farm fresh candy apples, kettle corn, jams, jellies and other yummy treats. Open weekdays and weekends from 9:30am-5:30pm through October 31. Click here for details.
Pumpkin Patch @ Miami Shores Presbyterian Church. Look out Charlie Brown, the “Great Pumpkins“ are coming! Shop pumpkins of all shapes & sizes at this annual festival. The patch is open weekdays 2-8pm, Saturdays 10am-8pm and Sundays 12-8pm through Oct 29. All proceeds benefit MSPCS students. Click here for more info.
Other Halloween Activities
- Oct 8-31: Pumpkin Patch @ The Little Farm
- Oct 8031: Harvest Festival @ Burr’s Berry Farm
- Oct 14: American Girl Halloween Party @ Williams-Sonoma
- Oct 15: Gables Bike Tour Woodlawn Cemetery Celebrities @ Coral Gables Museum
- Oct 15: Not So Scary Halloween Bash @ MCM
- Oct 15: Orchestra Miami The Composer is Dead @ Pinecrest Gardens
- Oct 15: Pumpkin Patch @ Miami Flea
- Oct 18-31: Pumpkin Patch @ Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami Dade
- Oct 20: Dunkin for Pumpkins @ Murray Park Aquatic Center
- Oct 21-22: Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch @ Regatta Park
- Oct 21: Something’s Brewing After Dark @ MCM
- Oct 27: Spooky Night 2017 @ MDC Kendall
- Oct 27: Safe Night of Fright @ North Shore Park
- Oct 28: Spooky Adventures @ Gold Coast Railroad Museum
- Oct 28: PAMMoween @ Perez Art Museum Miami
- Oct 28: Pumpkin Patch Party @ Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Oct 28-29: Monster Splash Bash @ Miami Seaquarium
- Oct 28: Halloween Kids Club Event @ Southland Mall
- Oct 28-29: Zoo Boo @ Zoo Miami
- Oct 29: Howl-O-Ween @ Pinecrest Gardens
- Oct 29: Trick or Treat @ Drinkhouse Fire & Ice Bar
- Oct 31: Trick or Treating @ Southland Mall
- Oct 31: Not So Spooky Halloween @ Gulfstream Park
- Oct 31: Mall O Ween @ Westland Mall
- Oct 31: Monster Mash Bash @ North Miami Beach
- Oct 31: Halloween Happenings @ Scott Rakow Youth Center
- Oct 31: Harvest Fest @ Old Cutler Presbyterian Church
- Oct 31: Halloween on the Mile @ Coral Gables
- Oct 31: Halloween Spooktacular @ Shops at Sunset Place
- Oct 31: Safe Streets Halloween @ South Miami
- Oct 31: Track or Treat @ Evelyn Greer Park