Summer adventures await. Dive into a week – or ten – of summer fun with our 2018 Blue Summer Camp Guide featuring programs for kids of all abilities, presented by Alper JCC.*
Summer Camp at the Alper JCC. Alper JCC Summer Camp provides an enriching and exciting environment for kids (Infants – Grade 9); offering general and specialty camps including Robotics, Performing Arts & Sports. Activities include daily swim, computers, nature, cooking, rocketry & more! Camp is fully inclusive, welcoming children of all abilities. 2, 4, 6 and 8-week options, June 18 – August 10. Call 305.271.9000 x273 or email [email protected].
Carrie Brazer Center. The Carrie Brazer Center for Autism offers three summer camp experiences! Choose between free ABA (1:1) summer camp with registered behavior technicians (most insurance plans accepted); summer camp with children grouped by age and levels with 4 other children; or summer school. Call 305-271-8790 or click here for info.
Camp Kavod @ Levis JCC. Marleen Forkas Camp Kavod is a premier 8-week summer camp serving children and teens with special needs ages 3-22. As the largest special needs camp in Palm Beach County, with more than 150 participants in our year round camps, we are able to provide low staffing ratios (1:1 if needed) with highly credentialed and experienced staff so each child’s individual needs are met. Click here for details.
- Camp Addington @ Kentwood Prep
- Camp @ Triumph Kids
- Camp @ We Rock the Spectrum Boca
- Camp B.R.A.V.E.R.Y @ Mary Saunders Park
- Chase’s Place @ YMCA South Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Therapeutic Rec Program
- Social Skills Summer Camp @ Therapy Spot
- Summer Camp @ Keep Flippin’
- Summer Camp @ MDA
- Summer Camp @ School of Rock
- Summer Camp @ South Florida Jewish Academy
- Summer Camp @ The Open Doorway
- Summer Day Camp @ Autism Care Center
- Summer Program @ Johnson’s Folly Horse Farm
- Summer Program @ Mountaineer’s School of Autism
- Summer Programs @ The Arc Palm Beach County
- Summer Program @ Palm Beach School for Autism
*Munchkin Fun does not endorse any of the above camps or programs. We compiled the list for informational purposes only. Please contact providers for specific info when determining if a program is appropriate for your child. Please email us if you’d like to be added to the list.